Tuesday, December 21, 2010

AMAZING House DANCES to Lady GaGa's Christmas Tree!

Hey guys, I was snooping around on youtube this morning and I found an amazing video of this house that is in sync with Lady Gaga's Christmas Tree! What a better way to celebrate the holidays than to decorate and light up your house with one of my favorite Christmas songs! But, I must admit, if I was one of their neighbors, I would probably rip all of the lights off that house. I can't imagine how annoying it would be to be watching t.v. and all of the sudden, it's like the house beside me was literally blowing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this video just as much as I did! If you have any other cool videos like the one I just posted, please leave a comment and post the link! THANKS!


2 comments: