Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Music of 2010!

As Christmas approaches, festive music is being played EVERYWHERE! Some new hits and most OLD. I don't know about you but I can not wait for the day that I hear a re-make of a good old classic Christmas song. This year, artists like Kanye West, Rihanna, Coldplay, Mariah Carey (of course!!!), Jessica Simpson and the Glee cast are all doing it! BUT, there is one artist in particular that I believe has messed up the classic, festive tune. Do you know who I'm talking about? LADY GaGA. As much as I love her, this DIRTY, DIRTY Christmas inspired song is being played everywhere. I bet your grandma is listening to this on the radio and has NO idea what all of this realllyyy means? OR, your making your family listen to it and they think it's just another cool, upbeat Christmas song. GUESS WHAT? If you really told them what it's about, I bet they'd make you turn it off or slap ya across the face!

Have a look for yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment