Sunday, December 19, 2010

BREAKING NEWS For All Jersey Shore Fans!!

I was just on TMZ.com looking at current events dealing with celebs. One that I found that is totally interesting would have to be dealing with Ronnie Ortiz from the Jersey Shore. Remember on the first season where he beat the SH** out of that random guy on the boardwalk? Well, guess what? He's back...And, not in the greatest way. Ronnie was recently charged with one count of assault which makes him legible for 5 years in state prison for something he did on September 4, 2009. APPARENTLY, TMZ was told that it took so long for these two retarded dumb asses to figure something out because they were trying to figure out reasonable punishment. Here's the video of the event that started this whole thing.....

P.S. I am so sorry for the crappy video quality. This is the best one I could find but I'm sure you'll get the point after seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment