Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fashion Obsession Of The Week!

My fashion obsession of the week is at Holt Renfrew located in downtown Calgary. I chose Holt Renfrew as my fashion obsession of the week because they have the most amazing sales, up to 60% off on selected items of course. To be honest, the last time I was there, hundreds of snoody Calgarian mom's with their Gucci diaper bags and thousand dollar strollers were literally attacking eachother over a pair of shoes, a sweater, cardigan or purse. As much as I loved watching them attack eachother like vicious beasts, I had to acknowledge the salespeople. These people were running around the store, pulling clothes off of the shelf, placing clothes back in the right spot, tripping over the crazy women blocking the isles with their strollers and being talked back to as if they were dogs! Have a little respect people!! This is what I was seeing right before my eyes......


P.S. I have absolutely no idea what language this is in...Maybe German? Something along the lines of that :)






No comments:

Post a Comment