Saturday, December 18, 2010

Starbucks Drink of the Week!

Ok guys, I know EVERYONE has a personal preference of how they like their drink made at Starbucks. Yesterday in Calgary, I saw a woman order the longest drink I have ever hear in my ENTIRE life! It was a venti long shot non fat extra extra hot light foam 2 pump vanilla 1 pump sugarfree vanilla latte no whip with a caramel drizzle. The Starbucks till worker had to repeat that back at least 3 times and went through 2 sleeves before she got it right. My drink order (grande, non fat, extra, extra hot, extra foam chai latte) was a piece of cake to order compared to that womans. If I was the person making the drink I would just be like "screw this crap. Imma give this woman a nasty ass bitter coffee to drink instead of her effed up drink I can't even say!!!!" I vote the woman with the three paragraph long order, The Starbucks Drink of the Week.


No comments:

Post a Comment